A large problem that I faced when adding the lighting was the different camera shots which I had. I put in the chosen lighting settings from my experimentation period – but in some angles (as you see above) was cast in dark black shadow which hid all things from view. Although I wouldn’t have minded this if it was important that I needed to see the object – especially the labels on the pots. Therefore I had to put an ambient light into the scene to brighten it up so that the audience could see the labels – which are vital to the narrative of my Digital environment piece. If I had more time I would have played around longer with the lights until I got the desired look. The ambient did make it lighter but it also took away some of that beautiful atmosphere which is apparent in these shots.